Hello folks! Here it is then; the briefing of Novel English courses for 2016! We have planned a huge variety of exciting workshops for different age groups so there is sure to be something that takes your fancy! Do have a look through, and get in touch to book your place and/or discuss anything with us!
- Monday 15th- Friday 19th February: Pride & Prejudice and Austen’s 18th Century (ages 11-13)
During the Easter Holidays we are planning a month long celebration of the works of Shakespeare for his 400th anniversary; the courses will run as follows:
- 19th-25th March – Children’s Literature Course: The Tempest (ages 9-11)
- 26th March-1st April – The Ides of March Course: Julius Caesar (ages 11-13)
- 4th-8th April – Children’s Literature Course: Twelfth Night (ages 9-11)
- 9th-15th April – Women and Justice: Measure for Measure and The Merchant of Venice (ages 14-16)
So, an entire Easter of Shakespearean celebrations!
During the May half-term we will be running a wonderfully exciting course celebrating the Brontë sisters:
- 28th May-4th June – Celebrating the Brontës: Charlotte Brontës, Jane Eyre and the 19th Century (ages 11-13)
On to the summer!
- 1st-5th August – Children’s Literature Course: Pirates, Smugglers and Treasure (ages 9-11)
- 8th-12th August – Fantastical Worlds: The Water Babies and exploring Cornish rock pools (ages 9-11)
- 15th-19th August – Sea Adventures: the works of Michael Morpurgo (ages 9-11)
Please Note: During July and September 2016 we will be running several Holistic English courses- these are courses specially designed for overseas students who wish to improve their English language skills in a fun and interactive environment. We will be releasing exact dates and topics for these courses in due course so watch this space!